Nicole Amsler is an innovative leader with diverse experience in creating cohesive and comprehensive multi-media marketing strategies for small and mid-sized businesses.
Consistent performer who streamlines and systemizes marketing tactics dedicated to improving ROI. Detailed-oriented planner with outstanding organizational skills on complex projects. Exceptional skills across all channels including new media, traditional marketing, and website optimization.
Specialties: Marketing Strategy, Event Management and Execution, Website Optimization, Advertising, PR and Communications, Budget and Expense Control, Business Acumen, Professional Speaking
• Create marketing automation pathways (via Salesforce and Pardot) for B2B sales team and populate automation system with focused emails, white papers, and autoresponders.
• Craft compelling content for client’s with a deep technological bent. This includes emails, direct mail, blog posts, newsletters, web content, and other marketing collateral.
• Contribute on marketing plans and strategies for B2B clients.
• Generated significant brand awareness and increased sales for 50+ small and mid-sized businesses, by maximizing their modest budget and orchestrating low-cost marketing strategies specific to their industries and opportunities.
• Strategies included blog posts, newsletters, press releases, social media, events, and website creation and/or improvements.
• Wrote, edited and published articles, ghostwritten books, SEO copy, product descriptions, blog posts, newsletters, and marketing collateral across diverse industries.
• Consistent speaker, seminar presenter, and panelist to area businesses, meetups, Better Business Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, LinkedIn events, etc., speaking on marketing and challenges for small businesses
• Co-launched the WE Mean Business group, which in turn sponsored several charity events raising $7,000 in two years and increasing awareness.
• Named one of the Top 25 Women to Watch (2010) by Women in Business Networking (WiBN), Dayton, Ohio.
Director of Marketing
• Strategized stagnant marketing plans by focusing on key demographics and tapping into unexploited customer segments, which increased sales.
• Oversaw complete website redesign including redirection of product content, improving SEO and organic reach while also improving mobile usage.
• Delivered cohesive marketing message while harnessing 50+ diverse luxury brands and optimizing significant co-operative advertising allowances.
• Executed all aspects of an integrated marketing campaign with an expansive co-operative enhanced budget.
• Established an effective event planning system for high-profile events within the store and off-site, exceeding sales goals and attendance records on every event.
• Negotiated cost savings across all media buys, guaranteeing top placement, reducing overlap.
• Balanced competing priorities yet optimized all social media avenues, adhering to strict brand guidelines while still taking advantage of public discourse.
• Communicated effectively through regular email campaigns by conducting a data cleanse and changing the delivery system.
• Coordinated fluid co-op advertising plans for 50+ luxury brands, optimizing the monies offered through consistent usage and detailed record keeping.
• Developed strategic relationships with local charities, creating visibility for both entities.
• Coordinated complex print catalog and print collateral, from art direction to list management.
Director of Marketing
• Launched innovative pharmaceutical marketing program for an existing anatomical model segment, repositioning into a new niche, thereby increasing the overall sales by 15% for the year.
• Solely responsible for all US marketing plans, collateral materials (including multiple catalogs), educational promotions, and tradeshow presence.
• Identified industry trends and practices through extensive research and analysis, disseminating the key findings in white papers for educational buyers.
• Participated in operational duties including employee training, review processes, budgeting, strategic vision, change management, and reporting.
• Created robust press release package for angel funding for PaperLoop.com, garnering extensive industry press coverage and $20M in venture funding.
• Planned and hosted a successful international trade show and seminar series for the trade magazine’s key advertisers, launching the magazine’s dot-com venture to 400+ participants.
• Managed bi-coastal staff in two locations: the Atlanta home office and offices in San Francisco.
⎯ Organized magazine’s international marketing efforts, sales promotions and budget controls, including sitting on the business and budget planning committees.
⎯ Delivered improved, targeted marketing collateral including media kits, fact files, and brochures from art direction through print coordination.
⎯ Prepared and conducted valuable market research for advertiser’s studies as well as annual readership and brand awareness projects.
Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Spring Arbor College, 1994
Graduated with Honors in Communication major, specializing in Professional Writing and minoring in Marketing, Public Relations and Market Research.